Saturday, December 08, 2007

Waving Baby

This dream started with me going to the bathroom to see lots of blood. I thought I was going to miscarry. As I cried to my husband I found that he had packed a special flashlight that could see into my belly. How perfect. When he shined the light on my stomach I could see our little girl (she was a girl in the dream, we don't know if we're having a girl) in there sitting on a little three legged stool (think mushroom) in a cotton sundress, drawing on a board. Everything was kind of a peach color and her face wasn't defined or anything. I couldn't see her eyes or nose...she was just an outline. She did have little wispy chicken hair on the top and sides of her head. When she spotted the light that Marco was shining at her, she turned her little head to us (actually it was kind of a big alien type of head), smiled and waved real big, as if to tell me she was okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this dream. If only there was a magic flashlight like you describe. I wonder if you are having a girl. Many people dream of the sex and are right. melissa