Saturday, December 08, 2007

Falling Bathtubs

I was on my way to the airport to tell my sister that she shouldn't get on her flight. For some reason I was in the actual field of the airport, not the building part of the airport with the terminals and whatnot. As I'm running through the field, which also contained a small neighborhood, I noticed out of the corner of one eye a white porcelain bathtub falling out of the sky, landing on the ground with a THUD and a man in a blue bathrobe falling quickly behind it. Second THUD.

Hmm... that's odd.

Then on the other side of the field was another bathtub falling, this time with a woman falling with it in a pink bathrobe and slippers. THUD. THUD.

Another quick turn to my left and a rather large hottub looking thing smashed into the nearby limousine. THUD. I saw the door ripped off and the driver slump over.

Marco! We have to get inside one of these houses! We're going to get hit by a bathtub!

I tried to lift my head to the sky to see if a bathtub was heading in my direction but I was unable to move my neck no matter which way I tried. I could just feel that I was about to be crushed though.

Then I woke up.

No comments: