Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dirty doctors

I woke up from being in the doctor's office and looked in the mirror. I had little metal rings all over my upper lip and chin, looking like metal pimples. Each tiny ring had a long black chord hanging out of it, looking like hair.

I looked very closely at one and touched it. I squeezed it and it popped out of my face, black cord and all! I went to the doctor and said "what in the world did you do to my face?"

The doctor looked at me blankly and said "we didn't touch your face".

I said "these little metal pimples weren't here when I arrived!"

He said "okay, you're right, we did put those in your face. Don't you like them?"

I said "no! You have to take them out right now!"

So the nurse came and started squeezing all the little metal rings out of my upper lip and chin and I had all of these painful scabs on my face.

I woke up, metal free.

No comments: